Mobile Home Registration and Tax Information

The County Treasurer and County Clerk provide information on this website to assist mobile home owners, mobile home park owners and tax sale buyers with regulation and tax information for mobile homes located in Sangamon County. Please contact the appropriate offices listed below.

For Mobile Home Current Tax information, Moving Permits and Tax Certificates, please contact the County Treasurer at:

For Mobile Home Registrations, Exemptions, and Tax Sales, please contact the County Clerk at:

Sangamon County has made every effort to provide the most current and accurate information possible. This information has been produced from sources believed to be reliable. No warranty, expressed or implied, is made regarding the information in terms of accuracy, legality, completeness, reliability or usefulness. This information is provided on an "as is" basis. Sangamon County assumes no responsibility whatsoever associated with the use or misuse of this data.