If you are interested in serving as a poll worker, please complete the application below. Make sure to include at least one phone number.
Note: You must meet all qualifications and declare your political affiliation to serve as an Election Judge.
The qualifications are:
- be a citizen of the United States and entitled to vote at the next election
- be of good repute and character and not subject to the registration requirement of the Sex Offender Registration Act
- be able to speak, read and write the English language
- be skilled in the four fundamental rules of arithmetic (addition, subtraction, division and multiplication)
- be of good understanding and capable
- not be a candidate for any office at the election and not be an elected committeeperson
- have access to a car and cell phone on election day
If your services are needed, you will be contacted prior to the next election and provided a schedule of the required training classes.
Note: High school juniors and seniors interested in serving as poll workers should obtain an Application for Student Poll Worker from their guidance counselor.